If you have missed the Integradde Expression of Interest Infoday for MetalWorking SMEs and MidCaps Q&A and Tips now can access the full recording!
DO YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Write an email to our PM, Raquel Carro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE EOI IN A NUTSHELL:
- Deadline for submission? The EOI will be open until September 30th.
- What´s in for the winners? The chosen beneficiaries (5) will receive free services, such as consultancy, process development support, pre-series, etc. from the Integradde’s ‘Network of Open Pilot Lines’ made of four RTOs, each of them providing different schemes and AM processes:
- AIMEN Technology Centre: owning different robot-based cells for LMD-powder (LMD-p).
- WEST: owning different robot-based cells for WAAM and LMD-wire (LMD-w).
- CEA: provides access to robot-based workstation for WAAM and different equipment for inspection of AM components.
- IREPA: owning CNC-based cells for LMD-p and robot-based LMD-w with capability to process Titanium.
One additional beneficiary will receive these services from MX3D, the innovation leader in 3D metal printing and partner of INTEGRADDE.
- Beneficiaries profile: This EOI opportunity is directed to European SMEs and MidCaps regardless of their previous experience with AM: These services can be very useful for those companies trying to assess the potential of Metal Additive Manufacturing in their process, but also for those already using MAM but facing challenges limiting its adoption, and also for technology providers that want to validate their new solution for the MAM sector in the “real-field”.
CHECK OUR EASY-APPLY PROCESS AND BUILD YOUR APPLICATION:
Check out here our easy-apply process and the Guide for Applicants for information on participation requirements and a description of the free services available.